Saturday, July 23, 2005

Sand Shoes

Sand Shoes

I've started a new blog where I am going to post my poems, not to be considered publishing of course, on a daily basis. Why? For inspiration mostly - a daily date with myself. The APAD forums work wonderfully but they require more time than I am able to give on a daily basis. Now, I post a poem a day, hopefully written fresh every day, and when I can I post comments and crits on the various workshops - these days specifically The Writers Block and the South Carolina Writers Workshop. I have joined with a cadre of editors on Blue Line where the new Heavy Duty Critique forum is taking on a wonderful new form. More on that soon!

Jude Goodwin's Poem A Day Blog
This link can also be found in the sidebar at right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home