Thursday, February 16, 2006

Kenyon Review : 2nd Rejection

Dear Jude Goodwin:

Thank you for submitting your poetry. We regret that we are unable to use "Jude Goodwin."

Your work has received careful consideration, which sometimes means a response less prompt than we would wish. Unfortunately, the large number of submissions prevents us from commenting on many worthy manuscripts.

We do appreciate your interest in The Kenyon Review.

The Editors

Poems:
A Billion Eyes
Wrapped in Rabbit
Popcorn Girl
Where I Live
Battabap
Fat

1 Comments:

Blogger Bob Hoeppner said...

As I posted way below:

Just got my rejection from the Kenyon Review on Wednesday. I think that was about a month or so turnaround.

I can only shake my head in sadness that they are so oblivious to our genius...

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home