Monday, April 03, 2006

Happy Poetry Month

April is National Poetry Month, which might mean just in the USA but hey, I like the idea of a Poetry Month, so let's say we are all one nation and celebrate!

Lot's of offerings across the web. To start, I have subscribed to some email Poem-A-Day lists.

Poems.com - Poetry Daily :: The News feature on Poetry Daily is making this website one of my regular stops. Now visitors are invited to subscribe to "Poets' Picks" a free weekly e-mail newsletter

Poetry.org - Academy of American Poets :: This will be a good hub for goings on in the world of poetry during National Poetry Month, and it's an excellent source of Poet backgrounds and sampling. A good looking site graphically as well. Worth a visit and in honor of Poetry Month they are inviting visitors to Subscribe to daily poems by email

1 Comments:

Blogger Bob Hoeppner said...

>so let's say we are all one nation and celebrate!

Yeah, let Quebec secede and the rest of Canada merge with the USA!

Yes, I've hung out at Poetry.org for a while; I get their monthly newsletter. I'll have to check out Poems.com more than I have.

6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home