Sunday, September 17, 2006

Seven again

I've completed another 7-in-7 on the Waters and am on my way again - a wonderful feeling!

Last week our local writers group met for the first time of this season. Here is a picture of our meeting place - isn't it awesome?

We're pretty excited - have lots of plans for workshops, guest speakers, and things like that.

I'm currently reading William Stafford's Writing the Australian Crawl. I had leant it out for a few months, but have it back now. A very inspirational book for me. Stafford writes about rambling, doodling, letting the words wander and be themselves. I like that.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bob Hoeppner said...

Thumbs up on the William Stafford!

7:08 AM  
Blogger Toni Clark said...

I love that Stafford book. I recently started rereading it, too -- for the third or fourth time.

Toni

4:34 AM  
Blogger Toni Clark said...

PS: Yes, your meeting place is sweet. Though I wish sometimes that I had a local group, I'm also loving the online experience and wonder if I'd even have time for another in-person commitment.

Toni

4:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home