Monday, October 02, 2006

Dark and hallowe'en steep

I love this time of year. Meat pies and bourbon skies

-----------

I've made it onto Books, Inq - well, sortof. Frank Wilson posted a link ::

The latest issue ...
... of the Crescent Moon Journal is up.

and I'm in this journal so it sorta seems like mention on one of my favourite websites.

---------

I've decided to try a 30-30 over on Inside The Writers Studio. It's a tough one because there are so many participating and the deal is, we must comment on every poem. So I've made a list, and given columns to each day, and I check the poets off as I comment. There are 11 poets at the moment so each day I must write one poem and comment on 11 others. Some good poets right now, I've enjoyed today's serving ...

1 Comments:

Blogger michi said...

it's good to have you over at ITWS, jude!

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home