Friday, October 20, 2006

The new Pedestal Magazine is up ...

with the poetry section edited by Arlene Ang who had to sift through some 2000 poems to pick 15. Some cool choices, my favourite being After Hopper, by Timothy Green ...

Some slight changes ...

to this page. I have started to add poetry 'news' links to the right column. Many poetry sites list other bloggers so I don't think I need a list like that here. But, poetry news, and further down, poetry workshops, might be of interest to some of you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sharon Hurlbut said...

I agree, Timothy Green's poem is outstanding! The whole issue is terrific (and I'm so excited to be a part of it). Thanks for adding all the great poetry links to your sidebar - very helpful!

12:28 AM  
Blogger Squamish Writers Group said...

Ann Walters! You crafty girl - I had no idea you were one and the same. Congratulations to you !!! (and to Liz as well) excellent poem, made me lick my lips and crunch my teeth :

When the first rime of salt has been gathered
we lift it by the handful and let it rain from our fingers.
It sings as it falls.

Beautiful!

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home