Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Oh The Waters

The Waters

The newest online poetry workshop with these great features:

• Post as often as you want, even daily!
• Comment 3-5 for each post, let's keep things moving.
• Good poets, good crits
• Indicate 'comments only' or 'crit please'

Here's what people are saying about The Waters

"I like the small feel of it. I also really enjoyed the 7 in 7 since most of the time doing 30 in 30 would be too much for me. But the 7 in 7 pushes me to write more than I usually do." Judy

" This one, The Waters, is a wonderful place to be ... " Cyn

"Just wanted to say thanks for hooking me up with the Waters. I'm learning a lot. I guess I just got lucky landing on your blog sometime last summer." Michael


" Thanks for all that is done here at the Waters. It's a great place to get the help I need. " Ava

2 Comments:

Blogger Arlene said...

the 7:7 challenge is a great idea, jude! i've bookmarked the waters. i may try and do a 7:7 when i'm in manila. have to mention this sharon. she might be interested.

a.

3:09 AM  
Blogger Squamish Writers Group said...

Very cool! I'll join you there for sure!!!

Jude

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home