Sunday, December 03, 2006

Changes

I'm attempting to consolidate all my websites. Currently I have this blog, a poem a day blog, an 'official' poetry page with bio and samples, and a poetry workshop. Sheesh! Right now, I am working on judegoodwin.com which will combine everything. When it is complete, I'll be cancelling all these other pages. except for the poetry workshop of course which isn't really mine anymore.

Originally I started this blog to help track submissions and to share my experiences as I attempted to become a published poet. A lot has happened since those early, somewhat naive days. Hopefully my rambling blog has been of some help to anyone who happens to read it. I used to use this blog to list interesting links. workshop ideas, etc. Now I put all those in The Waters. In fact, when I close this blog, I'm going to transfer the list of Poetry Workshops at right into The Waters "Dive In! area. And with the advent of Duotrope I no longer need to track my submissions through a blog.

I want to write every day. Sometimes my days are very busy, so I will do my writing at midnight or later! It ends up that I don't really have a lot of time for blogging.

But thank you to all have have dropped by and visited. Please do come by The Waters for a boo, and watch for judegoodwin.com - coming soon.

Cheers
Jude

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home